Renee FischerB.S., P.T., N.M.T
enee has a wide range of experience working as a Physical Therapist since 1995. She has extensive knowledge due to her work in orthopedics, rehabilitation, acute care, pediatrics, and geriatrics. Prior to joining Fischer Health and Rehabilitation as the Director of Physical Therapy, she served as the Director of Physical Therapy at the Matheny Medical and Educational Center in Peapack, NJ.
Renee has taken various classes throughout her career such as McKenzie Part A - Lumbar Spine as well as McKenzie Part B - Cervical Thoracic Spine. Her most recent classes are M1 & M2 - Advanced Training which she has become certified in GRASTON Techniques and as a Provider. www.grastontechnique.com
• Graduated with honors and distinction from the Richard Stockton College of NJ
• Current license #40QA00655200 from the New Jersey State Board of Physical Therapy
Memberships & Associations:
• American Physical Therapy Association
• Certified in NMT from the International Academy of Neuromuscular Therapists
Mary Ann ConnollyB.S., P.T.
Mary Ann's goal as a physical therapist is to utilize her clinical skills and knowledge to improve the functional lever of her patients in an effective manner. She strives to provide the best care possible with a culmination of various techniques. Mary Ann would like to educate her patients so they have a clear understanding of their diagnosiss, as well as promote patient independence with HEP programs.
Mary Ann is a graduate with honors from Quinnipiac University. Mary Ann has taken various classes throughout her career such as McKenzie Part A - Lumbar Spine as well as McKenzie Part B - Cervical Thoracic Spine. Also Strain Counterstrain I for the spine, Myofascial Release, Sacroiliac Mobilizations, Kineso Taping, Core Stabilization Training of the Lumbar Spine and Manual Therapy for the Lumbar Spine. Her most recent classes are M1 & M2 - Advanced Training which she has become certified in GRASTON Techniques and as a Provider. www.grastontechnique.com
Mary Ann just recently went to a class on managing overuse and traumatic injuries to the running athlete. She enjoys being active and she participates in 5k's and completed her 1st half marathon last year.
• Graduated with honors from Quinnipiac University
• McKenzie Part A - Lumbar Spine
• McKenzie Part B - Cervical and Thoracic Spine
• Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of New Jersey #40QA00903600
Kelli received her doctorate from New York Medical College in 2012. She began her career working with children in both an inpatient and school based setting. She has since extended her clinical experience to include orthopedics.
Kelli has taken several courses on sensory integration and the pediatric population, wheelchair seating and mobility as well as Kinesio taping for all populations.
• Graduated from New York Medical College (2009-2012)
• Graduated from Mount Saint Mary College (2005-2009)
• Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of New York and New Jersey #40QA01699600
Malvin TorralbaB.S., P.T
My goal is to work in an environment that fosters a dynamic, progressive, and healthy relationship among others in the health profession and to enhance my knowledge and work experience as a Physical Therapist.
• Graduated with honors from Southwestern University
• Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of New York
• Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of New Jersey #40QA01173300