Dr. Ann-Marie Anderson, DAc, LAc, Dipl Ac (NCCAOM)
Dr. Ann-Marie Anderson, DAc. received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Women’s Studies from Rutgers University in New Jersey and her Doctor of Acupuncture with distinction from Won Institute of Graduate Studies in Pennsylvania. Dr. Anderson is a Nationally Board Certified Diplomate through the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)Ⓡ and is licensed by the State Board of Medicine in NJ and PA. Her studies of acupuncture and its other modalities have taken her to Iksan, South Korea where she studied at the Won Kwang University. She is on the faculty at the Won Institute of Graduate studies, Pennsylvania’s first and only accredited graduate school for acupuncture.
Dr. Anderson believes in creating a healthcare partnership with her patients. She provides individualized, health-affirming treatment plans which invite your body to balance and heal. With Dr. Anderson’s help, you will experience a chemical-free way of stimulating your body’s natural ability to heal. You will find that acupuncture treatments will leave your body, mind and spirit feeling calm, relaxed, and refreshed.
Licensure and Certifications
- NJ State Board of Medicine
- PA State Board of Medicine
- Nationally Board Certified Diplomate of Acupuncture from the National Certification Council for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine NCCAOMⓇ
- Virginia Doran Facial Acupuncture Certification
Memberships and Associations
- Association for Professional Acupuncture in PA
- NJ Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- American Society of Acupuncturists
- Society for Integrative Oncology
- Institute for Functional Medicine