Dr. David A. Fischer
D.C., F.I.C.P.A., N.C.S., N.M.T.
Dr. Fischer has been a wellness provider in Basking Ridge, New Jersey since 2001. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to insuring the health and well being of his patients. Dr. Fischer promotes health from within the body using chiropractic care.
Dr. Fischer uses a ‘whole person approach’ when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the latest information on healthcare and wellness, Dr. Fischer is able to help accelerate and/or maintain his patient’s journey to good health.
- Graduated with honors from Life University – Marietta, GA
- Current License from New Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners #38MC00594700
- Current Certificate from National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Current Certificate from New Jersey Board of Neuronal Conduction Studies (NCS)
- Current Certificate from University of Bridgeport for Neuronal Conduction Studies (NCS)
- Diplomat International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (I.C.P.A)
- Current Certificate from International Academy of NeuroMuscular Therapies (NMT)
Memberships & Associations:
- ANJC (Association of New Jersey Chiropractors) www.anjc.info
- ICPA Fellow (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association) www.icpa4kids.org
- N.M.T. (International Academy of Neuromuscular Therapies)
- Bernards Township Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Leo Davidson, DPM
Dr. Leo Davidson, DPM, is a podiatrist diagnoses and treats foot and ankle disorders. Dr. Davidson completed his undergraduate degree at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York. He received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York City, where he earned a spot on the Dean’s List and served as class president. He completed his podiatric residency with the Seton Hall University/St. Michael’s Medical Center residency program in Newark, New Jersey, the longest-standing residency program in the state. He served as chief resident in his third year. He believes in always treating others as he would like to be treated, Dr. Davidson has a personal, compassionate approach to care that his patients genuinely appreciate.
Dr. Davidson is well trained in all aspects of podiatric medicine and surgery and uses only the latest technologies for diagnostics and treatment. He specializes in trauma, minimally invasive procedures, and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle.
- Hofstra University
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Seton Hall University/St. Michael’s Medical Center
For more information, please visit www.footcare2you.com
Dr. Antonio Ciccone, DO
Dr. Antonio Ciccone, DO is a multi-specialty trained physician committed to developing a one-on-one relationship with his patients.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine for 25+ years
- Board Certified in Family Medicine for 20+ years
- Board Certified in Osteopathic Medicine for 25+ years
- Trained with Cenegenics, the premiere leader in Age Medicine.
- Certified in Age Management Medicine by the Age Management Medicine Education Foundation for more than 15 years
- Accredited Diplomat of the American Academy of Pain Management for more than 10 years
Dr. Ciccone has served as Medical Consultant and Contributor to “Men’s Exercise Magazine” and has published articles in leading medical journals including the “American Journal of Emergency Medicine” and the “Annals of Emergency Medicine”. He is a keynote speaker and a nationally recognized expert on topics related to healthy living.
Dr. Ciccone holds a faculty appointment with Rowan Medical School of Osteopathic Medicine. He has earned the American Medical Association’s “Physician Recognition Award”. In addition, he has received recognition as “America’s Top Physician”.