Dr. David A. Fischer
D.C., F.I.C.P.A., N.C.S., N.M.T.
Dr. Fischer has been a wellness provider in Basking Ridge, New Jersey since 2001. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to insuring the health and well being of his patients. Dr. Fischer promotes health from within the body using chiropractic care.
Dr. Fischer uses a ‘whole person approach’ when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the latest information on healthcare and wellness, Dr. Fischer is able to help accelerate and/or maintain his patient’s journey to good health.
- Graduated with honors from Life University – Marietta, GA
- Current License from New Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners #38MC00594700
- Current Certificate from National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Current Certificate from New Jersey Board of Neuronal Conduction Studies (NCS)
- Current Certificate from University of Bridgeport for Neuronal Conduction Studies (NCS)
- Diplomat International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (I.C.P.A)
- Current Certificate from International Academy of NeuroMuscular Therapies (NMT)
Memberships & Associations:
- ANJC (Association of New Jersey Chiropractors) www.anjc.info
- ICPA Fellow (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association) www.icpa4kids.org
- N.M.T. (International Academy of Neuromuscular Therapies)
- Bernards Township Chamber of Commerce
Jidong Sun MD, FAAPM & R
Dr. Sun is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. She is also certified in Medical Acupuncture.
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Perking Union Medical College, Beijing
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital